I always say summer fashion is my favorite, but truthfully I think it is fall. I love layering and the beautiful colors. All the different options and styles. Since I work from home and practically live in activewear these days, I thought it would be fun to put together some fall inspired active/ athleisure wear outfits for you. All outfits are linked at the bottom or you can shop on my LTK page here.
1. IVL Collective Spice Set, use code AMBKAYLEE15 to get 15% off at check out. This set is super comfy and high quality. I went for a run wearing this and didn’t have to mess with it once.
2. This set is from Tan Lines and does have a matching bra. I love this long sleeve option for cooler days. It has a built in bra so you don’t have to wear an extra bra unless needed.
3. Another fabulous set from Tan Lines. This set and everything active from Tan Lines feels like butter. Great for at home workouts like toning, pilates & yoga, but wouldn’t wear running
4. This fabulous combo came as a birthday gift from Athleta. I am actually wearing this as a travel outfit soon. Feels amazing and its the perfect thickness for fall
5. Another amazing Athleta find. I wear these joggers all the time and love to dress them up or down
Let me know what you think or what else you want to see for fall!