While I was on maternity leave, I got my medical coding license. Thankfully, my job allows me to work from home. I know many people have become professionals at the work from home life, but it is still pretty new to me. Read here how I balance motherhood and working full time. As I get settled in, I realize all the things that I need to be the most efficient and the most stylish (this is important too). Besides comfy matching sets, coffee and water, these are my home office essentials.
1. Comfy and pretty office chair
2. Beautiful, boss babe desk
3. Calendar to stay organized (I love acrylic calendars)
4. Optimal desk storage to avoid clutter
5. Inspirational collages and/or photos
6. Good lighting
7. Faux or real plants
For an extra design touch, you can create an accent wall, add in a fun lounge chair or couch and some fun accent pillows. Create a space that makes you feel motivated to work hard and conquer your goals.
What are your home office essentials?