I have always loved fancy drinks and especially anything bubbly. Since trying to have a baby, I chose to stop drinking alcohol. Even now, while I am still nursing, I choose non-alcohol beverages. I love experimenting and putting my creation into the fanciest glass that I have. Yes, I am that person that pours my coconut La Croix into a glass rather than drink it out of the can. Its the simple things!
With summer just around the corner, I have started to create fun mocktails. This summer fresh grapefruit spritzer is one of my go to drinks. Sweet, refreshing and reminds me of the upcoming season. It’s perfect to try on the next warm weather day.
Summer Fresh Grapefruit Spritzer
- 1 fresh grapefruit (freshly squeezed is BEST! but 100% grapefruit juice is good too)
- Pellegrino (or any brand of sparkling water)
- Lavender (for garnish)
- Choose your favorite, fancy wine glass, fill halfway with ice
- Pour in the grapefruit juice to fill the glass halfway
- Fill the rest with sparkling water
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit & a sprig or 2 of lavender
My favorite fancy cocktail glasses: