*hover over images to shop directly
- Ball Pit: This is so fun and I may regret buying this later, but I love it. You can also choose different color combinations of the balls and the outside.
- Boots: Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean they still can’t be cute. These boots are from H&M and adorable for either gender.
- Blocks: Beckham has these blocks and it is so fun to watch him figure out how they fit into the top. He has also started stacking them so I think its time for an upgraded version.
- Cleaning Kit: I know it seems silly, but this is so cute! Beckham loves the “clean” and will walk around sweeping and mopping everything. Also a baby vacuum is the best.
- Bike: I saw a neighbor boy riding a bike like this this summer. The mom said she had all her boys start riding this around two. It is great for balance practice and after a few fumbles they usually pick it up super fast. They also have a pink one for girls.
- Mini Kitchen: If you have seen any of my videos of my son is obsessed with pots and pans. I am buying him this exact kitchen. I have heard from a lot of moms that boys love to play with kitchen stuff.
- Baby Clothes: Probably the funnest thing to shop for when it comes to babies. It is shocking how small they can make some things. I love H&M and Target for cute matching sets of clothes that are all awesome quality and soft.
More 2021 Gift Guides