*hover over images to shop directly
- Fuzzy Slippers: everyone needs a pillow for their feet after a long day or those chilly winter mornings. I love that these are opened toe so your feet don’t get too warm.
2. Soft Sweaters: Bohme has some of the softest sweaters ever right now at really good prices. Their quality is amazing!
3. Cross Body Bag: I think every women should invest in a nice designer cross body bag. It can be dressed up or dressed down, and used as a long term closet staple.
4. Sorel Boots: I personally own multiple pairs of Sorel’s and I can honestly say they are worth the price tag. So comfortable, amazing quality, and look super put together with outfits to dress up or down.
5. Comfy Pjs: This summer I found MasonGrey LA. They have the most luxurious pjs I have ever worn. I can’t wear anything else, because these feel like butter on your skin. There is no other option once you try these. Run true to size.
6. Cosmetic Bag: I am in desperate need of a new makeup bag. I have another bag from Beis and love it. The quality is amazing and I have heard amazing feedback about multiple products of theirs.
7. J’Adore by Dior Perfume: I love this perfume! It was my first adult perfume and I will always have this in my collection. The perfect scent to go with any outfit.
More 2021 Gift Guides