*hover over images to shop directly
- Fuzzy Slippers: everyone needs a pillow for their feet after a long day or those chilly winter mornings. I love that these are opened toe so your feet don’t get too warm.
2. Soft Sweaters: Bohme has some of the softest sweaters ever right now at really good prices. Their quality is amazing!
3. Cross Body Bag: I think every women should invest in a nice designer cross body bag. It can be dressed up or dressed down, and used as a long term closet staple.
4. Sorel Boots: I personally own multiple pairs of Sorel’s and I can honestly say they are worth the price tag. So comfortable, amazing quality, and look super put together with outfits to dress up or down.
5. Comfy Pjs: This summer I found MasonGrey LA. They have the most luxurious pjs I have ever worn. I can’t wear anything else, because these feel like butter on your skin. There is no other option once you try these. Run true to size.
6. Cosmetic Bag: I am in desperate need of a new makeup bag. I have another bag from Beis and love it. The quality is amazing and I have heard amazing feedback about multiple products of theirs.
7. J’Adore by Dior Perfume: I love this perfume! It was my first adult perfume and I will always have this in my collection. The perfect scent to go with any outfit.
More 2021 Gift Guides
For Him. Baby. Active Lifestyle. Expecting Mom. Home Body. Beauty Babe. Teacher/ Coworker. Parents/ In-Laws. My Wishlist.
View Post Comments
leave a comment