*hover over images to shop directly
- Tone It Up Protein: No workout is complete without following it up with protein. I love Tone It Up’s, because you can barely taste it when mixed in with smoothies or baked goods. It also doesn’t leave a gritty after texture in your mouth.
- APL Shoes: These are my go to sneakers for any kind of active movement. A bit pricey, but completely worth it. They are super light and come in a variety of colors and styles for both men and women.
- Foam Roller: Your muscles best friend after a tough workout.
- Apple Watch: I have owned and wore an Apple Watch for years. I love how accurate it is and how it tracks my activity. It also reminds you to stand when you have been sitting for too long.
- Cute Activewear: If your going to workout, better look cute doing it. I just received this set from Tan Lines by Sivan Ayla and I am obsessed. Her newest collection just dropped so check it out! Truly lux feeling activewear.
- Booty Bands: My favorite addition to workouts! They add just enough extra that you feel the burn and tone all the little places that are hard to reach sometimes. I also love the extra challenge they bring when adding them in.
- Yoga Mat: Create a workout space in your house to dedicate atleast 30 minutes to yourself a day. Roll our your yoga mat and get moving.
Other 2021 Gift Guides